Sunday, August 2, 2009

Deposit Rates In India

I had some money lying in my HDFC account in India and I wanted to keep in a fixed deposit to earn better returns. I was searching for interest rates offered by various banks and came across http://www.ratekhoj.com/.

It is nice website which lets you search deposit rates based on institution type (private, public, company, post office), amount, term etc. Check out this website if you are thinking of making a fixed deposit in bank.

Another interesting website is http://www.rupeetimes.com/. This article also lets you find the deposit rates from various banks. It also has good educational article on taxation, savings etc.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Padriwale Decision Board provides an comparative tables of all banks where you can easily take decision to invest your money for fixed deposit. It is really helpful to you for choosing best interest rate of fixed deposit in any indian bank. Choose your best fixed deposit interest rate now. Click here Fixed Deposit in India.

Remit 2 India Exchange Rate said...

I really like the information you have provided above. Looking forward to more blogs from.
Regards

Bhaskar said...

Hi.I generally don't give any reviews to any thing...But i really want to give review on Remit 2 India,, I had such a worst experience that I have received from remit India as well as customer care.. I have made a transaction and waiting for 5 days to get the money deposited..but it never happened and they charged couple of dollars for the verification.. latter I released and made an inquiry and asking for the status and they said it would tale another 4 days to get credit money. I got irrated and cancel the transaction .I have spent almost 45 mins to get registered in the remit2india and their process for new account is just like a snail.

Unknown said...

This is all cheat in converting the exchange rate it is fraud site. i would recommend not to go with the site better with other vendor
Thank
Ravi

Anonymous said...

Haven't yet looked into this issue before now, I ought to do so very soon.

my homepage ... personal loans

venkat said...

There are many sites available to transfer money to India, But Transferwise and Ria money as they pay the maximum with very good service. You can compare with sites like compateremit.com and Inr2day